The Oceanis 55.1 is a boat for big exciting projects and she is as appealing to the eye as she is easy to manoeuvre. This cruiser is a gentle step towards the world of large yachts.
The owner of the Oceanis 55.1 will enjoy great sensations and safe sailing on this balanced hull with a comfortable deck plan and a high standard of finish. She includes important innovations, such as the mainsail arch, mast position, balanced sail plan, 45° companionway, and electric swim platform, which all go to make this cruiser easy to handle. Equipped with the Incidence D4 Performance Pack, she is capable of performances second to none.
Pioneering, the Oceanis 55.1 has opted for an outstanding level of interior comfort. With lots of glazed openings, a fully glazed shower for the owner cabin in terms of interior design, she has a wonderfully serene atmosphere. Her galley is very well equipped and very spacious, her interior can be adapted to multiple layouts, and there is scope for personalizing her ambiance by choosing very different woodwork and linings to create a refined and welcoming atmosphere.
The Oceanis 55.1 is a boat for big exciting projects and she is as appealing to the eye as she is easy to manoeuvre. This cruiser is a gentle step towards the world of large yachts. The owner of the Oceanis 55.1 will enjoy great sensations and safe sailing on this balanced hull with a comfortable deck plan and a high standard of finish. She includes important innovations, such as the mainsail arch, mast position, balanced sail plan, 45° companionway, and electric swim platform, which all go to make this cruiser easy to handle. Equipped with the Incidence D4 Performance Pack, she is capable of performances second to none. Pioneering, the Oceanis 55.1 has opted for an outstanding level of interior comfort. With lots of glazed openings, a fully glazed shower for the owner cabin in terms of interior design, she has a wonderfully serene atmosphere. Her galley is very well equipped and very spacious, her interior can be adapted to multiple layouts, and there is scope for personalizing her ambiance by choosing very different woodwork and linings to create a refined and welcoming atmosphere.
• Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to CE certification• Infusion hull (Polyester / Sandwich balsa wood)• Structural single skin infusion inner moulding (Fabrics - resin) bonded to the hull• Injection moulded deck in glass fibre/balsa sandwich, covered with "diamond-point" non-slip coating• Infusion single-skin GRP injection inner deck moulding• Deck hull joint screwed, bonded and banded with 1 solid wood bulwark• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates• Hung rudder with stainless steel stock• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics• 8 large hull ports
RIGGING• Standard mast 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders• Anodised aluminium boom• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging• 2 Backstays with bottlescrews• Rigid boom vang with tackle• Genoa furling system with drum on the deck• 2 Stand Up blocks for mainsail on fixed composite arch• 2 Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars• 2 Genoa sheet turning blocks• Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)• Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets 2 rapid reefing lines, 1 manual reef• 11 Jammers• 2 lockers for rope tails near helm stations WINCHES• 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H60.2 STC)• 2 Self tailing coachroof winches (H46.2 STC)• 2 Aluminium winch handles Speed Grip• 2 Winch handle boxes HALYARDSCompletely hidden• GRP halyard cover from mast foot to the back of the cockpit SAILS• Furling genoa with UV protective strip• Mainsail (classic) with logo full batten, 4 batten sleeves, with slides• Lazy Jack and Lazy Bag Natural colour MOORING LINES - MOORING• Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt for bitter end• 12 V - 1500 W vertical electrical windlass - Remote control• 8 Aluminium mooring cleats, Length: 400mm / 1’4’’ - Stainless steel deckline protection SAIL LOCKER• Access through deck hatch T70, Passage width: 62 cm / 2’• Stainless steel ladder• Shelving• Direct access to the anchor well, Panel: T44 SAFETY ON DECK• 1 Open stainless steel forward pulpit• 2 Stainless steel pushpits• 1 Lifebuoys support bracket• 1 Outboard engine bracket• Ring for flag welded on pushpit• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions, 750mm / 2’6’’ - Openings in guardrail to port and starboard COCKPIT• Self-draining cockpit• 2 Cockpit locker• 2 Lockers in cockpit sole beneath helm's feet• 1 Liferaft locker under helm seat (0,95 m x 0,42 m x 0,59 m (Deep) /3’1’’ x 1’5’’ x 1’11’’ (Deep))• 1 Gas locker for bottle(s) in cockpit sole• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 900 mm diameter - Leather covered - Steering gear at the helm station - metal cable transmission system - Cup holder in stainless steel• 2 Deck access points to tiller system + Power supply access hatch• 1 Emergency tiller• 2 Steering compass• Engine throttle and control panel to starboard• Polyester cockpit table - 2 Leaves - 2 side tables at the end of the table - miscellaneous locker - 1 Cooler - 1 Stowage - 2 large stainless steel handrails - 12 V socket - lamp with shade• Hot/cold water cockpit shower• 1 Fixed composite arch - Integrated lights LED - 4 Handrails• 1 shore supply socket to starboard• 2 sunbathing areas to either side of the companionway• 2 Hinged PMMA companionway doors - Sliding hatch made of PMMA SWIM DECK / STERN DECK• Fully opening transom, convertible to bathing platform (2,85 m x 0,77 m /9’4’’ x 2’6’’)• Electrically controlled opening• Natural solid wood decking on swim platform• 1 Stainless steel bathing ladder, folding - solid wood steps
• Woodwork Alpi Mahogany• Parquet type laminated floors• Fabric hull linings in saloon and cabins• Interior upholstery, in fabrics• Marine mattresses in the cabins COMPANIONWAY• Headroom: 1,97 m / 6’6’’• Wooden saloon companionway with moulded wood suspended steps with non-slip surface• 2 Leather covered stainless steel handrails SALOON• Headroom: 1,98 m / 6’6’’• To starboard: Saloon bench seats, Removable backrest - double density foam• Saloon table in 1 piece - Varnished wood top with inlay - 2 Aluminium legs• to port: Large sofa (2 m / 6’7’’)• Mirror on bulkhead, at base of companionway• Cupboards - Shelves and stowage along the hull - Storage under bench seats• Shelving with chrome fiddles• 2 Panoramic deck house windows with concertina blinds• 2 Hull portholes with curtain• 2 Opening portholes on coaming in side windows• 2 Flush deck hatches with mosquito blind• 2 Stainless steel handrails, on deckhead CHART TABLE - STARBOARD• Table with flap - Moulded wood fiddle - Brown leather trim• 1 modulable seat (0,49 cm - 1,16 m / 1’7’’ - 3’10’’) with pivoting backrest• Switch panel on bulkhead for access to electrical functions• Navigation instrument panel (without instruments)• 1 Reading light, flexible and multi-directional• 1 Overhead light GALLEY - PORT SIDE• Headroom: 1,95 m / 6’5’’• U-shaped galley• Kerrock grey worktop• 1 Sink in grey Kerrock - moulded into the work surface - 1 Mixer tap with hot/cold water under pressure• 1 Gas cooker 2 burners - Stainless steel oven on mountings - 1 Stowage, beneath the oven• 1 12 V 100 litre ice box, top opening• 1 12 V 130 litre refrigerator, front opening• Fitted lockers and closed shelving (Shelving, Bin)• 1 Base cabinet: 3 Drawers - 1 Stowage• Storage space along the hull• 2 Opening ports on coaming with curtains on side windows FORWARD CABIN• Headroom: 1,93 m / 6’4’’• Central double bed (2,10 m x 1,82 m x 1,14 m / 6’11’’ x 6’ x 3’9’’) Island bed type, mounted on gas struts• 2 flexible and multi-directional reading lights at bedhead• 1 full width mirror above bedhead• Hanger closets - Valet tray - Shelving - Base cabinet - Storage space under bed• 1 chest of drawers, 4 drawers with sliding upper surface to function as either a desk or dressing table with a special built-in laptop stowage, built-in power socket. Removable seat with floor fixing system. Mirror on bulkhead above chest of drawers• 2 Flush deck hatches with mosquito blind• 2 Hull portholes with curtain• 2 fixed windows to forward end of coachroof with built-in blinds FORE HEADCompletely built in to the cabin with:To starboard• 1 Pearl grey GRP basin built into the grey Kerrock work surface, Hot/cold water mixer tap. Storage space under the basin, 2 shelves• 1 Bathroom storage cabinet• 1 Mirror• 1 Glass shower cabin with flush access and stowage on the bulkhead, Grey Kerrok work surface with self-draining stowage tray. 1 Natural wood seat. Shower base in pearl grey GRP. Grey laminated bulkhead• 1 Flush deck hatch with mosquito blind to port:• Separate manual marine WC• 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid holding tank• 1 Pearl grey GRP basin built into the grey Kerrock work surface, Hot/coldwater mixer tap, with hose for use as shower• Shower base in pearl grey GRP. Grey laminated bulkhead• 1 Bathroom storage cabinet, Mirror• Toilet accessories• Storage space along the hull• 1 Flush deck hatch with mosquito blind STARBOARD AFT HEAD COMPARTMENT• Headroom: 1,91 m / 6’3’’• Access through saloon• Separate shower - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap - Stowage on bulkhead - Grey Kerrok work surface with self-draining stowage tray.¨Shower base in pearl grey GRP• 1 Manual toilet• 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid holding tank• Basin - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• 1 Bathroom storage cabinet• Storage space under the basin• 2 Mirrors• Toilet accessories• 1 Opening portlight with curtains in side windows in the coaming STARBOARD AFT CABIN• Headroom: 1,95 m / 6’5’’• 1 Double bed (2,03 m x 1,37 m x 1,70 m / 6’8’’ x 4’6’’ x 5’7’’)• Cupboards, Hanging locker, Closed shelving, Stowage on both sides of berth• 1 Large size hull port with curtain• 1 Opening deck hatch with mosquito blind• 1 Opening cockpit port with curtain• 1 window onto cockpit - beneath the lounger PORT AFT CABIN• Headroom: 1,95 m / 6’5’’• 1 Double bed (2,03 m x 1,18 m x 1,50 m / 6’8’’ x 3’10’’ x 4’11’’)• 1 Plenty of stowage space, Beam: 106 cm / 3’6’’. Upper part: 1/3 Hanging locker, 2/3 shelves. Lower part: Large drawers• Closed shelving, stowage along the length of the berth• Cupboards, Hanging locker, Closed shelving• 1 Large size hull port with curtain• 1 Opening deck hatch with mosquito blind• 1 Opening cockpit port with curtain• 1 window onto cockpit - beneath the lounger
SALOON• Headroom: 1,98 m / 6’6’’• Length of port settee into galley extension: 1,42 m x 0,82 m / 4’8’’ x 2’8’’• Starboard saloon identical to the standard version PORT AFT CABIN• Headroom: 1,95 m / 6’5’’• 1 Double bed (2,03 m x 1,18 m x 1,50 m / 6’8’’ x 3’10’’ x 4’11’’)• 1 Hanging locker, Beam: 40 cm / 1’4’’• 1 Large size hull port with curtain• 1 Opening deck hatch with mosquito blind• 1 Opening cockpit port with curtain• 1 window onto cockpit - beneath the lounger AFT PORT HEAD COMPARTMENT• Headroom: 1,90 m / 6’3’’• Access through saloon and port aft cabin• Shower - Stowage on bulkhead• 1 Manual toilet• 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid holding tank• Basin - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• 2 Mirrors• Toilet accessories• 1 Opening portlight with curtains in side windows in the coaming
• Engine Yanmar Diesel:- 80 HP/80 HP, Sail Drive, Common Railor- 110 HP/110 HP, Propeller shaft, Common Rail (optional extra)• Engine control - Control panel in cockpit starboard• Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 2 air intakes and 1 pressured air outlets• 1 Alternator 12 V / 125 Ah• 2 Rotation moulded diesel tank 200 L / 53 US Gal (under port aft berth and Starboard) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 2 Deck fillers• Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator• Fixed three blades propeller• 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas struts) - 2 Engine access through aft cabins
• 12 V circuit• 4 service batteries (140 Ah) - 1 Engine battery (110 Ah)• 1 Power distributor• 1 60 Ah Battery charger• 12 V Electrical panel (Fuses - Voltmeter - Water gauge - Fuel gauge - Battery warning - Fuel warning - Water warning)• 7 220 V Sockets• 2 12 V Sockets• Lighting: Overhead lights - Reading lights - Reading light, flexible and multidirectional• Navigation lights: 1 Forward and aft navigation lights - 1 Engine navigation light / Spreader light forward of mast - 1 Anchor light on masthead• Wire runs for options cables
• 1 rotomoulded freshwater tank (324 L / 86 US Gal, Starboard saloon) - 1 rotomoulded freshwater tank (330 L / 87 US Gal, Forward cabin) - 2 Deck fillers - Separate tank filling - Tank selection with "¼ turn" by-pass valves• Pressurised electric water pump - Expansion tank - Inline filter• 40 L / 11 US Gal Electric calorifier (engine start)• 1 Rigid 80 L / 21 US Gal black water holding tank for each WC• Delayed shower draining and electric shower drain pumps• 1 Electric bilge pump - 1 Manual bilge pump• 1 Electric ice box drain pump
• 1 Gas bottle box in the cockpit (Diameter 0,34 m x 0,53 m / 1’1’’ x 1’9’’)• Regulator and safety tap
Navigation electronics: B&G• 4G Radar• Chart table: 16’’ Multifunction screen + ZC2-series remote keyboard• Chart table: Fixed RS90 VHF, AIS receiver function + H50 cockpit handset• AIS 400• Forward Scan Sensor (Forward underwater vision) Rigging - Sails• Anodised furling mast with mylar Taffetas main and genoa (in lieu of standard)• Grey lacquered canoe boom• Electric genoa furling system• Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging + Code 0 rigging• Self-tacking jib hardware• MylarTaffetas (Code 0) with furling drum• Hydranet self-tacking staysail with manual furling + Fixed forestay• Hydranet sail for classic mast (in lieu of standard)• Hydranet self-tacking jib (replacing genoa)• Releasable forestay chainplate• Hydraulic backstay*• Genoa sheet track leads adjustable from the cockpit• 2 flag halyards* Except on mast with in-mast furling Winches• 2 Electric genoa sheet winches - H 60.2 STCEH (in lieu of standard)• 1 Starboard electric coachroof winch - H46.2 STCEH• 1 Rewind rope handling winch Hull - Deck - Cockpit• Blue grey or pearl grey hull• Metallic hull paint• Gangway (Besenzoni) - Integral hydraulic crane• Slatted solid wood side decks• Slatted solid wood on coachroof• 2 Opaque white PMMA deck panels in the saloon, in lieu of standard• Silver Coachroof sprayhood• Silver Cockpit Bimini• Luxe coachroof sprayhood, Cadet Grey• Luxe bimini, Cadet Grey• Complete Luxe cockpit closing, Cadet Grey• Covers pack Luxe (Table + Steering consoles), Cadet Grey• White PVC steering wheel covers• Dark Narval Cockpit cushions• Dark Narval forward sun mattress• Bow thruster• 3 feathering blades propeller• 2nd arch with davits and instrument base, aluminium, lacquered white• Moorings lines, Mooring, Fenders• White or black composite steering wheels• 1 GRP support at each helm console to hold• Windlass control in cockpit with chain counter• Shore freshwater supply• Underwater light• Windex Windvane Interior equipment• Interior woodwork: Alpi matt light oak• Luxe saloon swivel foldaway table on electric leg• Interior upholstery, according to swatches: Fabrics, Leather or Ultraleather• Upholstery padding (Saloon and Cabins): Anthracite Grey or Taupe• TV LED 32’’ + Player Fusion (Bluetooth, USB, Dvd, MP3) in the saloon• TV LED 24’’ + Player Fusion, in master cabin• Dishwasher - 6 people• Icemaker• Washer dryer (5 kg / 220 V)• Sandblasted finish shower screen, Forward cabin (in lieu of standard)• Pure Brown carpet• Double berth in saloon• Slat mattresses• Electronic safe• Mosquito nets• Electric toilet• Extractor hood• Galley: Sea water/fresh water foot pump• Extra water tank, in the saloon (324 L / 86 US Gal)• Additional diesel tank (200 L / 53 US Gal)• 9 KVA 220 V / 50 Hz Generator - with cocoon• Heating (water system)• Chilled water air conditioning (220 V / 50 Hz)• Heating extension to forepeak cabin• Air conditioning extension to forepeak cabin• Water maker 60 L / 16 US Gal/h Forepeak cabinIn place of the sail locker:• Access through deck hatch T70, Passage width: 62 cm / 2’ - Stainless steel ladder• Headroom: 1,84 m / 6’, beneath deckhead• 2 Bunk berths (Bottom bunk: 2,00 m x 0,70 m - 0,46 m / 6’7’’ x 2’4’’ - 1’6’’ - Top bunk: 1,92 m x 0,77 m x 0,43 m / 6’4’’ x 2’6’’ - 1’5’’, raises up to allow more space)• Foam mattress - PVC cover• 1 Cupboard: 2 shelves - 1 high shelf• Manual toilet + 50 L / 13 US Gal rigid holding tank - Stainless steel basin - Storage space under the basin - 1 Mirror - Shower head mixer tap (hot/cold water) - Shower tray with curtain• Regulator and safety tap
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.